Pages

Monday 1 October 2012

Challenge 75 and winners of 74

Hi Susan here....

A big thank you to everyone who entered our last challenge 'Make a Gift - anything but a card'. The entries were amazing and without the RG it would have been an enormous job to pick the winners.

The winner of the 5 digi images from Fairy Dust Crafts is #46 Zora
The winner of my guest spot here at LC's is #31 Vickie ODell

CONGRATULATIONS...please contact me, Susan and I will arrange your prize and guest spot.

Please note that due to time constraints we cannot contact you about a win, but you do have until the end of this current challenge to claim your prize.

Our sponsor for this challenge is My Heart Pieces


Hi I am Priyanka from India, I am a student here. I want to welcome you in my wander land My Heart Pieces. This art world is for me a wonder land, because what I can imagine I can give shape only here. Like fairy, vampire is not not happen in real life, I greatly appreciate it that you give your valuable time to see my digis. I always try to keep an extra touch on my every images so they can make a place in your heart and can directly touch their heart who receive your hand made gifts. So come and enjoy. My store have a Challenge Blog and freebies every Monday.
There will be three digi images up for grabs for the winner of this challenge!


Now onto the new challenge...

This time we are aware of the fact that October is Breast Cancer Awareness month and so our challenge theme this time is simply....

'Pink'

You may make anything you wish for this challenge, tag, bookmark, card, scrapbook page, 3D item, altered items etc... You can either make something just with a pink theme of with both a pink theme and with a connection to Breast Cancer Awareness the choice is yours....

Now would you like some fabulous inspiration for this challenge to help with your mojo then look below to see just what my amazing design team have come up with. Please call across to their individual blogs to see how they made their creations and leave them some comments, we all like to know what others think.



GUEST Designer Mark
Using Baby Bugs Flower



Glenda: Using My Heart Pieces image
Ankhi

HelenUsing Fairy Dust Butterfly

Jo: Using Faith Hope and Love Sentiment

Julie: Using Elaina

Lin: Using an image of her own

Sandra: Using Ellie Blowing Bubbles and
Faith, Hope and Love Sentiment from Fairy Dust Crafts
Sandra's second creation using a 
My Heart Pieces image Jumping

Sue: Using Ballerina Trio

Susan: Using Christmas Shopping Phoebe

Tracy Mo: Using Fairy Fiona 


"A few things to remember"

Please link your creation to the Inlinkz below and not your blog, it makes life easier to leave you a comment, also please no back-linking to older posts, we love to see your new work for our challenges.

Don't have a blog....no problem, send me, Susan a photo of your creation, (Contact details in the sidebar), I will then enter you into the challenge.

Most of all have fun crafting.
Love Susan and my fabulous design team
xxx






10 comments:

  1. thank you so much for having me as gdt. Just writing my post up now x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for this challenge.
    X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful DT creations. So much time is spent inspiring us all with your creations...thank you..luv annie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the fab DT inspiration and great pink challenge.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a FAB challenge and the DT projects are lovely! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Look at all these beautiful cards! Thanks for a great challenge

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the great inspiration from the DT and for letting me play! I'm your newest follower!
    Hugs,
    Cissy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great inspiration from the DT!

    ReplyDelete
  9. OH wow but there are some fabulous creations here!!
    Way to go DT!! Smiles..

    Hugs,
    Krafty Karen.xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for a fun challenge. I've been enjoying making cards for Breast Cancer Awareness month, and have also made some sympathy cards that I also shared. I appreciate being able to play along, and thank your DT for their inspiration!
    Blessings,
    karen L
    P.S. Please vote for me at:
    www.redcarpetstudiochallenge.blogspot.com - in the righthand sidebar under Punny Card Projects. THANKS!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming to look around and for your wonderful comments.

Love and hugs
Susan xxx

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.