Pages

Sunday 11 April 2010

Hi hunnies i'm homeeeeeeee:D

I hope you are all well :D My holidays are over and its hi hooooo off to work I gooooo!

I had a fabulous time even though i twisted my ankle and bashed up my shoulder lol am definately going skiing again and hopefully for christmas :D Recommend it to anyone thats not tried it before lol

We had gorgeous sun the entire holiday i spent most days on the slopes in hat sunglasses vest top n ski pants lol came home with a gorgeous tan :D

I'd like to thank everyone for all the fabulous entries last challenge they were all gorgeous :D

Welcome aboard to our new DT girls it's a pleasure to have you on the team! And....

a special thanks to all the girls for making the blog run like clockwork while i was away :D

Hugs...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming to look around and for your wonderful comments.

Love and hugs
Susan xxx

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.